"People are unknowable... and... you can never really know what goes on inside someone else's heart."

from "Broadchurch"


04/11/2013

angry, lazy, stupid coward

I'm an idiot. Have I ever told you that? Well, I should have. I should have had a big sign hanging from my neck, warning everybody: "Caution! This is an utterly brainless idiot. May be dangerous. Stay away!"
I'm sitting at home, watching stupid videos and losing more and more time. I have all those things I should do, all those things I really, really have to do, all I would like to do - and yet, here I am. In front of a stupid computer. Afraid of virtually anything that is a part of a normal life. Of making phone calls, doing translations, finishing my studies, finding a job, moving out of my parents' house, talking to my mother honestly for once, even meeting my friends. Oh, I miss my friends. I like them, very, very much. Yet, I seem to be unable to simply go and meet them. How stupid is that? How stupid is to be afraid of everything? I used to be depressed about that. Now I'm just angry.

No comments: